Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spiders and Fiesta Halloween 2012 Part 3

I went as far as to bake for this table.  I like to bake. I just don't do it well or often.  I picked the four best cupcakes for this table.  I saw these cupcake holders on several blogs and never thought I would find them here but I did.  They go so well with the table that I made the effort to bake.

I used several of the same elements from my last table.  The place mats were the inspiration. Then I found the napkin rings and the candles.  I used a piece of cheese cloth as my spider web.  The stand holding the witches kettle was a clearance purchase at Big Lots.  The Fiesta colors are Plum, White, Black and Yellow.  I put the plates off to side so you can see the cute spider on the place mats.
  






And these are my pumpkins.  This the best shot of them together.  Reagan is looking straight into the camera and Ryleigh is looking for a way out.  We have had them for five months now.  They have helped fill the void of my Spunky who we lost last year to cancer.

Happy Halloween!!

I will be joining the following parties be sure to check them out.

20 comments:

  1. So adorable, Monica- your table is awesome and so festive and your sweet pootchies are just too cute dressed up like Jack O'Lanterns!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until you see them in their tutu. The look so funny running around in them. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

  2. Wow, You have gone all out. Very cute and creative!

    Your puppies are adorable! Double Blessings! What cute outfits.

    Hope you are having a great day. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Halloween table with great Fiesta colors, I have the cupcake holders too! Lovin' your cute pumpkins-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your Fiesta colors are perfect for Halloween. Great looking spiders. I do wish you would make your pictures bigger, you could adjust the blog width then make your pictures bigger. Good job on the table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try Judy. Sometimes I can't load them if they are bigger. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I was drawn to click on your link at TTT when I saw your "witches' kettle" or "cauldron" as I like to call mine - we had a similar idea! Yours turned out wonderfully - you have so many perfect accessories including those wonderful spider cupcake holders!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had fun working on this one. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, what a great tablescape for Halloween! So fun. Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I'm happy to be a new follower, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is a spider table! Puts mine to shame. ;-)
    Love those little spider cupcake holders. Very clever.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The cheesecloth is brilliant! Those cupcake holders are too cute! I can see why your liked those place mats- they're fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like all your spiders! Very cute table...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is unreal. Love the Caldren and the spider dishes. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute little pumpkins!

    The table is marvelous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those spider cupcake holders. Your two little pumpkins are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute table, Monica!!! I commend you for gettin' in that kitchen and rattlin' some pots and pans to make those cupcakes. I have gotten lazy in my old age. I make my friends do it! :-) If ever there was a time to buck up and bake, though, this was it. Those cupcake holders are cute as can be! I also really like the spider web napkin rings. How cute!!! Well done! I hope you had a Happy Halloween and that you are enjoying the weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my dishes. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back to visit again soon.