Monday, September 15, 2014

Missing the Blogging World

I sure have missed the blogging world.  I manage to post some comment on some of your posts. Please forgive me for being a stranger.  Life took a hold of us well over a year.  We still have some bumps in the road but we are hanging in there.
I have been setting some tables.  I just haven't been able to post.  With Autumn fast approaching, I think I better start getting back in to the swing of things.
Here are a few of the tables I have worked on this summer.  It hasn't been as many as I liked but I didn't always use my beautiful dishes.
This is my pre-Fall table.  I have to admit I have started taking out the Fall decorations.  It felt like Fall on Saturday and with life as busy as it is, it was probably the only day I could work on them.  I hope to post again soon on that.

I set this one for Labor Day.  I think the place mats are cute.  I found them at a thrift store in Houston.

We also started painting the cabinets.  See how dark the drawers are.  I can't wait until we can get back to working on them.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. So happy to see you here again! I love both these setting but the fall table - I wouldn't even need food, I could just eat those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! It's nice that you're back to blogging. Your tables look so pretty! I've been following your kitchen renovation on FB. I'll bet you're loving the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost the comment I wrote. Glad to see you have set some tables. Love your denin placemats and your pre fall table is darling. I can't think of fall because it is so hot still.
    Excited about your kitchen. Love the painted cabinets.

    So great to hear from you. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost the comment I wrote. Glad to see you have set some tables. Love your denin placemats and your pre fall table is darling. I can't think of fall because it is so hot still.
    Excited about your kitchen. Love the painted cabinets.

    So great to hear from you. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you post Monica! Your tablescapes are fabulous, all those wonderful colors. Life can really throw you sometimes, hope things are better each day for you.
    Love your colorful kitchen cabinets, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, I totally understand! I have not posted or set any tables, since my husband retired! I love all of your tables, but the first one is my favorite and I love those denim placemats!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my dishes. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back to visit again soon.