Sunday, June 23, 2013

A New Color to Play With!

The new Fiesta color has been released. I was so excited to walk into the store and see the display.  They are still working on taking out stuff but it looked awesome.  It will work with so many colors. You all know I had to set the table with it as soon as I could. However, it is rather difficult to capture the true color on camera.  There were lots of pictures on Facebook but they all looked different.  My lighting leaves a lot to be desired. I tried opening the shutter doors and turning off the light but that was too dark.  So I turned the light back on and took some more pictures.




The Fiesta colors are Lapis, Chocolate, Lemongrass, Chartreuse and Gray.
What's on your table this week?
I will be joining Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish!

Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. What a great mix of Fiesta colors on your table, love it! So colorful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo, Monica! We're going to have a lot of fun with this color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fiesta ware, Monica. Beautiful colors!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiesta needs to hire you to merchandise their showcase tables. Looks fantastic! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la, Monica, I'll bet you had fun playing with the new colors! What a fun hobby for you. I don't own any Fiesta Ware, but I sure do love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I bet you are going to have a lot of fun with the new colors...enjoy! Your centerpiece vase is wonderful!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, the colors you chose are great...Very summery and it pops.

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like! Adding the lapis really makes it special because it's such an unexpected color. Very pretty! No wonder they call the brand Fiesta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica, you have a great eye when it comes to pairing colors...gorgeous combination of vibrant color!
    Have a wonderful week...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think of my dishes. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back to visit again soon.